A velvety white nectarine jam sprinkled with subtle notes of Bulgarian rose, this sophisticated flavor is one of our signatures.
Our Arctic Star Nectarines come from an organic orchard in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley. With a deep natural sweetness and a firm flesh, they make a jam with rich flavor + body. We leave in small soft chunks of nectarines making it deliciously spreadable.
Our organic rosewater is from Bulgaria. The rose enhances the floral undertones in the nectarines, creating a complex yet light flavor experience.
This easy appetizer combines everything you'd serve on a cheese plate into one elegant, scrumptious bite: cheese, jam, fruit and crispy base. Camembert and Rose to the Grindstone pair beautifully together and the strawberry lends a fresh tartness, which we recommend with a dry white wine or something sparkling.
Yield: 15 bites
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Frozen phyllo cups (15 in a box)
- ¼ lb. Camembert
- 5-6 teaspoons Rose to the Grindstone
- 6 small strawberries, sliced
- Very small mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Trim rind from Camembert and cut cheese into fifteen ½" cubes. Note: Camembert is much easier to handle when it is cold.
- Place phyllo cups on baking sheet with Camembert cube inside each cup.
- Bake in oven until cheese melts, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately top each with heaping ¼ teaspoon of Rose to the Grindstone.
- Place strawberry slice on top of jam and top with a small mint leaf.
- Serve immediately.